When bigger is better. From courtroom exhibits to architectural drawings or oil & gas well logs, we have the ability to print, scan, and mount large format documents of virtually any size.
Posters, signs, banners, photos, courtroom demonstratives, maps, well logs, plots and drawings, x-rays, heart monitor strips; all things are possible with our large format digital scanning and printing equipment.
- Print or Scan from either digital files or hardcopy originals
- Ability to print or scan any document up to 36" or 42" in width and at indefinite length
- Bond, Gloss, Semi-gloss and heavy banner or Tyvek stock available
- Scan or print X-rays or heart monitor strips
- Indoor/Outdoor poster and banner printing; we can insert grommets for hanging
- Yard signs, campaign or golf signs with stakes
- Mounting options on foam board up to 40"’x60" for presentations and trial exhibits
- Black taping to protect edges/corners and even hinged boards for those larger displays
- Lamination up to 36" width x indefinite length
- Graphic design and layout can be provided
Oil & Gas Maps and Well-Logs
- We can scan blueprints, surveys, well logs or standard size originals in color or black & white, then output at any size up to 36" or 42" wide or save as a digital file on CD.
- We possess state of the industry software to work with drawings and well logs; our tenured staff understands the critical end results required for this very exact industry
- Working with dated and weathered materials requires special handling; we will insure your original document integrity
- Scaling wide format documents for accuracy and legibility requires industry skill and understanding; let us prove to you we possess this expertise
- Well logs can also be printed on special pre-folded paper for your convenience.
- Again, we understand how critical scaling, DPI resolution, and aged background on originals can be to engineering drawings. We are confident we will satisfy your requirements to scan or print these documents for you.
- A quality fold, packaging, and binding in a finished product are all of equal importance when completing an engineering project; we excel at these details
Trial or Courtroom Demonstrative Exhibits
- Make an impact at trial using large format color graphics for your courtroom demonstrative exhibits printed at any size up to 36" x 60" and dry mounted on sturdy foam board.
- With our graphic oversize specialists and paralegals on staff, we can assist in creating trial exhibits, timelines, medical charts, enlarged photos, and other graphic documents. We can also electronically highlight information and enlarge the documents or create transparency overlays to emphasize key points.
- We will work directly with your firm’s paralegals, attorneys and administration support personnel to help create and prepare you demonstrative exhibits for that all important trial. Also See our Trial & Paralegal Support page for more information.